Monday, April 18, 2011

Up-cycled Pillow

This little beauty was found at a thrift store, my favorite place to shop. I cut a Fleur de lis out of
felt and needle felted it to the pillow, I then hand stitched the felt on. I then added natural
wool roving and needle felted that to the felt.



I LOVE unique home decor the up-cycled Fleur de lis wool felted pillow will add that unique touch to your home. Pillows hold a special place in my heart, I have them on the couch and on the bed and my husband always asks “WHY?” I am always thinking of how to change them up, although sometimes there’s just not enough time in the day.

You can own this beautiful pillow, it's in my Etsy Store"The Thrill of Thrift"






The pillow is of unknown materials as the tag is
missing it has great texture and dimension as well as littler tassels. One side is yellow and adorns the lovely Fleur de lis, and the other side is beige.



It was machine washed in All Free and Clear detergent.


~Have a fantastic day!!!

No comments: