Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tag your it!!!!!

But you didn't get me!!! Remember when you were a kid and you played tage and you swore up and down you didn't get tagged, or if you have kids now, when they play they do the same thing and it drives you CRAZY!!!! Well I got tagged thanks Megan!!! Congrats on the Dare, winner!!

Song hmmmmm, not into know the names of the songs, I just like listening to the music!!! So I will try my best!!!

1) Caught me riding dirty
2) White n Nerdy Weird Al
3) Free Falling
4) I would walk 500 miles
5) Summer of 69
6) Rompet Daddy Yankee
7) Skin Rascal Flats


Oh so now to tag someone!!!! OK I'm of to get......?????????????? Cheryl, Joanne, Michael, Jill!!!!

Rules: list 7 songs...no matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or are any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag a few others to see what they’re listening to.

1 comment:

dragnworks@mindspring.com said...

Hmm, tagged
My favorite songs are :
Buttons; Pussy Cat Dolls
Don't Cha; Pussy Cat Dolls
When I'm Gone; Eminem
Toccata and Fuge in D minor; E. Power Biggs
Baroque Hoe Down;
Welcome to the black parade; My Chemical Romance
London Bridge; Fergie

I'll be back once I learn this blogging and tagging stuff....
Mark My Words!
Cya