Sunday, May 08, 2011

Thrifting and friends = great times!!

OMG I had the best time thrifting with the girlies........it was awesome spending the day with them.

We hit 3 huge thrift stores, HUGE......and I mean huge. Oh did I tell you they were huge.... Yes huge!!!!

If your ever in Oxnard, CA you have to hit these up, have plenty of time as you'll be here for a while.









It was a blast checking out everyone's thrifted finds.

Today I found, red cowboy boots, a cute shower curtain that will be upcycled to go on my bed. Three frames a lamp and tea server. I'll be altering each and making them my own soon, so check back often to see what I'm up to!

The post before this one has one frame that I found and couldn't wait to alter, it was altered with-in hours of being purchased.

My altered frame!

The girls and I are planning a day trip soon, a whole day of thrifting with good friends, oh I am so looking forward to it!!

~Have a fantastic day!!!

Crystle

No comments: