Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I really miss blogging!!

So I have all these crazy ideas running around in my head, projects I want to create, projects I've created and want to share. I am going to start blogging again, as I look back through my post I realize I have created a journal per say and I am leaving a little bit of me out there to share with everyone. If I can inspire one other person that would make me smile. I love being inspired by other peoples blog there are so many talented people out there so lets share and create together. I want to start with a blog maker over, I'll work on that tomorrow, its gonna rain all day so what better way. My first official blog post will be my Christmas decor, and then I have a lovely upcycled sweater pillow I made. See you soon, Crystle

No comments: