Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've been tagged!!!

Toni Rivera tagged me so here goes....


Four jobs you have had in your life:
Cigna - Claims Auditor
Princess House - Manager
Creative Memories -Scrapbook Consultant
Warner Bros. Real Estate Coordinator

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Dirty Dancing
World Accourding to Garp
Whats eating Gilbert Grape( Although I cry every time)
The Sound of Music

Four places you have lived:
Terryville, CT
Bristol, CT
Van Nuys, CA
Burbank, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Lost
Desperate House Wives
Wanted
Nip Tuck

Four places you have been on vacation:
Ohio- WHY I'm NOT SURE!!
Mexico
Vermont
California ( I know I live here, but I had to visit first)

Four websites you visit daily:
Foxy Croppers
ETAZ - work thing
Magistical Memories
Yahoo

Four of your favorite foods:
Pizza
Good Steak
Orange Juice
Mac & Cheese

Four places you would rather be right now:
At the beach
In my Honey's Arms
Home for a Visit
Hawaii

Four bloggers you are tagging:
I think everyone's been tagged!!!!!

No comments: